GET Ready: GET Cities + ALL Raise
GET Ready: GET Cities + All Raise is a kick-off to our partnership, and we are excited to celebrate some inspiring Chicago women founders.
Together the two organizations will establish All Raise Chapters in GET Cities to activate tech venture networks, amplify local expertise, and connect local women, trans, and non-binary individuals to national founder & funder networks and resources.
If you are a founder, funder, or supporter of gender equity in tech entrepreneurship, come learn more about our new partnership and connect with others on the same mission. Hear from incredible Chicago women founders themselves about their experience funding and scaling their businesses, and connect with others on the same mission.
About GET Cities
GET Cities launched in Chicago in 2020 as an initiative designed to accelerate the representation and leadership of women in tech through the development of inclusive tech hubs across the United States. Their work spans across academia, industry, and entrepreneurship; and today they are announcing their partnership with All Raise to establish All Raise Chapters in GET Cities, starting in Chicago. GET Cities also works in the DC Metro Area and will launch its third city later in 2021.
- Renee Wittemyer Director, Program Strategy and Investment, Pivotal Ventures
- Pam Kostka CEO, All Raise
- Leslie Smith National Director, GET Cities
- Kendall Rankin Venture Program Manager, All Raise
- Elle Ramel Chicago Director, GET Cities
- Rose Afriyie Co-Founder & Advisor, mRelief
- Anna Lisa Somera CEO, Rhaeos
- Sarah Doherty Co-Founder and CTO, TeleHealthRobotics