When Founder Met Funder
Join us for our 2nd annual event for up-and-coming Black female founders. Launched in 2019, When Founder Met Funder addresses the fact that Black women are the fastest-growing group of entrepreneurs in the US, yet they receive a negligible percentage of overall venture funding. This event offers a unique opportunity for Black female founders to connect with investors & fellow founders in Silicon Valley and beyond. Last year was a huge success with over 100 founders & 30 VCs in attendance and we're building on that momentum.
Check out this year's TechCrunch Disrupt When Founder Met Funder recap + feature focusing on building paths towards funding for Black female founders.
- Iman Abuzeid Founder of Incredible Health
- Jeff Jordan Managing Partner at Andressen Horowitz
- Michael Siebel CEO at Y Combinator
- Pinky Cole Founder of Slutty Vegan
- Julia Collins Founder of Planet FWD
- Megan Holston Alexander Fund Partner at Andressen Horowitz
- Domonique Fines Director of Engagement at All Raise