The VC Cohorts program empowers our female and non-binary investors to be wildly successful at the Associate, Principal, and Partner levels.
Cohorts are tight-knit peer groups of investors across the country that help members:
- Build trusted relationships that go beyond the "small talk"
- Share knowledge and benchmark best practices across industries and firms
- Access new opportunities and share deals
- Feel supported by a peer group who are all experiencing similar challenges
Interested in joining a cohort?
Are you a Principal?
You're a "rising GP"
You lead investment diligence
You have board responsibilities
You're allocated a few points of carry
You may have paid dues in the firm
Apply for 2021 Cohorts!
We're launching across the US now! Deadline is November 23, 2020.
Are you an Associate?
You screen and source deals
You conduct due diligence
You support portfolio companies
You don't yet have board responsibilities
SoCal Associates Launching Now for 2021!
If you're an Associate in SoCal (LA, SD, OC area), apply by 11/23/20!
Not in SoCal?
We currently have cohorts in SF and NY, and will be launching new Associate Cohorts nationally mid-2021. Let us know you're interested and we'll be in touch!
Are you a partner?
You have a GP or Partner Title
You can lead deals in your fund without sponsorship
You have board seat(s)
You're allocated carry and paid dues in firm
Let us know you're interested and we'll be in touch!
Who participates in VC Cohorts?
- 286 women are participating actively in VC Cohorts at the Partner, Principal, and Associate level, ranging across 13 geographies in the US, from the SF Bay Area to Atlanta and Indianapolis.
What’s the experience like virtually?
- Cohort meetups, social events, and curated all-cohort events have seamlessly shifted to the virtual world. In fact, this shift has allowed us to expand to include women and non-binary investors from all over the US, making a targeted effort to include underrepresented founders. Most recently, 66 partners joined new cohorts, and 17% of the partners identify as Latinx or black women compared to the industry average of 1%. Additionally, curated events like “GP AMA’s” have always been organized with a remote-first approach to include more attendees.
How are cohorts selected?
- In our screening process, we do our best to accommodate all eligible applicants based in the US who fit the roles and responsibilities of a typical individual at that level.
What’s the time commitment?
- We will place you in a cohort of ~10-12 other individuals at your level and meet as a group on a regular basis. While we provide a structure as well as suggested curriculum and discussion topics, cohorts are largely self-organized and each cohort may adopt a cadence of monthly to bimonthly meetups. All Raise HQ will also be organizing regular curated events.
How much does the experience cost?
- For 2021, cohort membership costs $149 for Associates, $299 for Principals, and $549 for Partners, covering both HQ admin costs, social events, and curated events. Many firms will cover this cost as a professional development opportunity. However, All Raise seeks to be inclusive first and foremost and offers scholarships if this cost poses a barrier.
“Entering venture straight from an operating role, All Raise helped me quickly build deeper relationships. I didn’t expect to share a deal with someone in my cohort, but she was an ideal investor for one of my portfolio companies and now we’re both on their board!”